.Berdych lost his serve in the opening game of the first set but | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Jun 12
FRISCO, Texas -- Maximiliano Urriti scored and Fabian Castillo had two assists in FC Dallas 3-1 victory over the Chicago Fire on Saturday night. Cheap Raiders Hoodies Store .Urriti blasted a header into the top-right corner in the 23rd minute after Castillo beat a pair of defenders and sent a cross to the center of the box. In the 41st, Diaz fired a right-footer, from well outside the box, past the outstretched arms of goalkeeper Matt Lampson, off the post and into the net.Arturo Alvarez put Chicago (4-9-5) on the board in the first minute of stoppage time but, about a minute later, Castillo hit Mauro Rosales for the clinching goal.Dallas (12-6-4), the overall MLS leader, rebounded from a 5-0 loss at Seattle on July 13. It has won four of its last five. Raiders Hoodies Shop . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Raiders Hoodies Jerseys Outlet . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. http://www.cheapraidershoodiesjerseys.com/brandon-parker-hoodie/ . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. SHENZHEN, China -- Tomas Berdych retained the Shenzhen Open title after defeating Richard Gasquet 7-6 (5), 6-7 (2), 6-3 in the final on Sunday.It was Berdychs first ATP World Tour title since winning the Stockholm Open almost a year ago.Berdych lost his serve in the opening game of the first set but fought back to level with Gasquet before winning the tie-break on his first set point. Derek Carr Hoodie. asquet denied Berdych two match points in the second set and then drew level by winning the tie-breaker.Berdych recovered well and after breaking through in the sixth game for a 4-2 lead in the decisive set the Czech did not falter. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2019 ' ' ' 
Share: